retour au site

Remboursement Ryanair

julienl89
Consom'acteur *
Consom'acteur *

Remboursement Ryanair

Messagepar julienl89 » 13 juin 2020, 10:35

Bonjour,

mon vol d'avril 2020 avec Ryanair a été annulé à cause du Covid-19. J'ai refusé le bon d'achat donc Ryanair m'a confirmé un remboursement en euros.

Cependant, impossible d'avoir une date, cela faisant plus de 2 mois que j'essaye réguilèrement d'avoir de la visibilité avec leur service client.
D'autres personnes sont dans ce cas j'imagine ? Est-ce légal ? Que faire pour accélérer le processus ?

Merci.

Cordialement

Malin67
Consom'acteur *
Consom'acteur *

Re: Remboursement Ryanair

Messagepar Malin67 » 26 juil. 2020, 08:07

Bonjour

J’avais moi aussi un AR réservé chez Ryanair. Karlsruhe-Malaga. Aller le 2 mai. Retour le 9 mai. J’ai envoyé une lettre recommandée avec accusé de réception directement au siège de Ryanair à Dublin. Après 2 mois d’attente ma carte de crédit viens d’être recréditée par Ryanair du montant intégral demandé.

Etant abonné à « Que Choisir », je me suis prévalu de cet état.

Ci-dessous le texte de la lettre :

Mon adresse
France

Ryanair Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451
Swords
Co DUBLIN
IRELAND

REGISTERED LETTER

Dear Sirs,
I have booked a flight with your company departing from Karlsruhe Baden (FKB) and arriving at Malaga (AGP) at May 02, as well as the return flight at May 09, for 2 passengers (Mr .... and Mrs .......) of which here is the reservation number: XXXXX
Due to the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic, this flight has been canceled and you refuse to refund my tickets in cash. The total amount to be refund is 999,99 EUR
I remind you that European regulations (EC regulation n ° 261/2004) require airlines to give passengers the choice as to reimbursement methods, and that the reimbursement must take place within 7 days.

By not offering me a cash refund, your company is violating the provisions of this regulation.
I hereby give you formal notice to reimburse my ticket by crediting the credit card used for the reservation payment.
If I do not obtain a favorable response from you within a period of 15 days, I will be obliged to go to the competent court in order to compel you to do so and to alert the services of the the german and french airline regulation authorities, in charge of overseeing the application of EC Regulation No. 261/2004.

Please Note :

I AM NOT INTERESTED BY A VOUCHER. I WANT TO BE REIMBURSED BY CASH THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE PAID AMOUNT OF 999,99 €.

I TRANSMIT ALSO THIS LETTER TO THE FRENCH CONSUMER ASSOCIATION "UFC-QUE CHOISIR" OF WHICH I AM A MEMBER, AND WHICH I WILL KEEP INFORMED OF THE ACTION TAKEN.

Best Regards.

Prénom NOM

Que faire en cas de litige ?

UFC-Que Choisir
UFC-Que Choisir

Un problème juridique - Abonnement intégral Que Choisir + 4 questions juridiques

• A lire aussi
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message

Retourner vers « Avion »